Stop Chasing Clients – Start Chasing Data: Rethinking B2B Sales Analytics in Professional Services
Some B2B sales questions which your firm should be able to answer right now:
– Clients, who buy “service (or product) A”, also typically buy what?
– What is the next likely “challenge” or “issue” for any given client?
– What is the next likely offer (service / product) for any given client?
– Which patterns across the firm’s service or product portfolio are emerging?
– Which client or service segments show untapped potential?
Unlocking effective B2B sales analytics is still a challenge for many knowledge-based firms, like lawfirms, consulting, marketing or even technology service providers. Find some guidance in this article written together with my colleague, Simone Göltl.